With over 1 in 5 workers now unemployed and struggling to pay rent, a great property manager can help your multifamily business survive.
This week we welcome back Ryan Wehner, Owner of Wehner Multifamily to discuss how he's helping his owners maintain great resident relationships while maximizing rent collections and keeping expenses in check. Specializing in B & C class properties with over 26K units under management, Wehner Multifamily is one of the largest workforce housing property management companies in the nation.
Watch this episode to learn:
* How collections performed in April 2020
* Predictions for performance in May
* Differences in performance across asset classes
* Should you pause upgrading value add assets right now
* How should you handle owner distributions
Get Smart and Invest Smarter with the Apartment Investor Show where JC Castillo and Paul Peebles interview top industry experts and discuss current market trends, investment strategies and fundamental concepts to help you make smart multifamily real estate investments.