With an economic downturn looming, do not invest in a real estate syndication without listening to this advice.
This week we talk with Jeremy Roll, Founder and President of the Roll Investment Group about the top things you must do before investing in a real estate syndication. Why listen to Jeremy? For the last 18+ years, he’s passively invested in more than 100 real estate syndications. He’s a full time passive investor who supports his family exclusively off the income generated from these investments.
Watch this episode to learn:
* How to passively invest in an economic downturn
* Why real estate is not immune to the current market uncertainty
* Should you be investing in value-add opportunities today
* Why predictability is the number one metric for passive investing
* Deal specific items to review on an investment opportunity
* Sponsor due diligence that you need to do on a new syndication
* What communication to expect from sponsors on asset performance
Get Smart and Invest Smarter with the Apartment Investor Show where JC Castillo and Paul Peebles interview top industry experts and discuss current market trends, investment strategies and fundamental concepts to help you make smart multifamily real estate investments.