Many real estate investors struggle to go from an individual contributor to a company owner.
This week we talk with Ivan Barratt of Barratt Asset Management about how he successfully built a $300M AUM real estate syndication company from the ground up by hiring amazing talent and getting out of their way.
Watch this episode to learn:
* Who should be your first hire
* When is the right time to make your first hire
* Where can you find the best talent
* How to get people excited to join your team
* Why you should invest ahead of the curve with top talent
Get Smart and Invest Smarter with the Apartment Investor Show where JC Castillo and Paul Peebles interview top industry experts and discuss current market trends, investment strategies and fundamental concepts to help you make smart multifamily real estate investments.